Contemplating to resign from my current job these few days. Really tired of what I am doing here. I hate the job scope. I seem to have entered the stage where I have lost all drive in work. I totally have no idea what should I do with my career. If I leave this place, where should I go, what should I look out for; I have totally no fucking idea. Just talk 2 my U classmate, moongster. He is also facing the same situation as I do. His job scope is quite similar to mine. Surprisingly many of his friends also have the same thinking as we do. We start to wonder should we change job/industry and what should we do from then on. Is this what they call a mid-life crisis? But isn't that a bit too early? This tiger needs a rest....
P.S. Thanks to Moongster, this is known as Quarter-Life Crisis
Here's a good explanation of quarter life crisis and how to overcome it. Link
P.S. Thanks to Moongster, this is known as Quarter-Life Crisis
Here's a good explanation of quarter life crisis and how to overcome it. Link
No comments:
Post a Comment