It's been a hell of a week so far for me. Since last Friday, I have been slugging it out with work, trying to build and release the latest software image. The software image was supposed to be realise last Friday but it was only until now that I can get a proper version out. Every night I work till the wee hours. Last night was the worse, left the office at 10pm, reach home, wash up and had my dinner, continue from 1130pm till 4am this morning. Feel like a freaking zombie. It is so frustrating, nothing works. Either the compilation fails or something doesn't fit in. And when these are solved, the release have a big fat bug in it. And if that's not enough, I have to answer to people pressuring me on when will the release be out everyday. My mood is so bad and grouchy, I made Oscar looks like a friendly chap. Sorry sis if I have been rude to you the other day. *shame on me*
Feeling a bit relaxed now but still some more to go. Read some blogs and saw this article. Makes me think twice about my post the other day. As my wife sometimes tell me, marrying a geek has its advantages, right dear? ;)
Feeling a bit relaxed now but still some more to go. Read some blogs and saw this article. Makes me think twice about my post the other day. As my wife sometimes tell me, marrying a geek has its advantages, right dear? ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment