Friday, November 24, 2006

ByeBye Moto!

The title is a funny take on the Motorola slogan - HelloMoto!. Well today is my last day at Motorola. I will definitely miss my friends over there. It is never easy to leave familiar surroundings and the people you knew so well and start everything all over again elsewhere. I feel really blissed to know this bunch of friends, and I am really shock at the number of colleagues that attended my farewell teabreak yesterday. I do hope we will continue to be good friends and maybe one day work together again. You never know...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey daryl.. u'd better update your blog more often.. we'll be watching u! :D

oh, guess wat, I'm at work today :'(

Good luck!
LBK

Anonymous said...

hey i'm signing in here lolx.

it's back to boring work again 13 hrs later...

binn

Anonymous said...

well, it's now monday morning 12.25am.. yeah.. still working...

LBK