Naughty naughty naughty, shame on you Christopher. Stop acting pitiful and remorseful, we know you are an actor. You should have know when you decided to drive after drinking so much. For all the 5 charges brought on you for your drink driving crime, 4 weeks in jail sentence in my opinion is considered light. One month one month lah, why must put it as 4 weeks? As if to convince people that it is a very long jail term. For all the judge claims that he is going to make Christopher an example for drink driving offence, I feel some leverage is still given. To think that he is considering appealing. How dare he! I hope he is "well-treated" in there. I heard there is a sudden surge in requests for butter. ;)
Updated: 05/12/2007
Some people feel I am harsh to Christopher Lee. But when you think of it, a hit & run leh. The other party might be seriously injured n you ran away without helping? To think that he still wants to appeal after getting away with such a lenient punishment. I hope his appeal fails and kenna a heavy sentence. Anyway, I am not the only one who feels this way as can be seen in the forums. Some funny comments:
DiGdUb:
"he can act in the new series - changi prison break."
yaoyao:
"actually like that hor... next time if u drunk driving n hit n run then kanna caught, u know u at most 4.5k fine + 4 wks jail nia"
My fav
yaoyao:
"He can be yellow ribbon ambassador"
Updated: 05/12/2007
Some people feel I am harsh to Christopher Lee. But when you think of it, a hit & run leh. The other party might be seriously injured n you ran away without helping? To think that he still wants to appeal after getting away with such a lenient punishment. I hope his appeal fails and kenna a heavy sentence. Anyway, I am not the only one who feels this way as can be seen in the forums. Some funny comments:
DiGdUb:
"he can act in the new series - changi prison break."
yaoyao:
"actually like that hor... next time if u drunk driving n hit n run then kanna caught, u know u at most 4.5k fine + 4 wks jail nia"
My fav
yaoyao:
"He can be yellow ribbon ambassador"
No comments:
Post a Comment