As SITEX is being held at Expo this week, I surf the local IT forums and sites to keep myself up to date of the latest promo and bargains at our local IT Pasar Malam.
Then I came this article at the CNET Asia.
"After months underground, during which time she released only a pixellated propaganda video, the felicitous feline has surfaced once again, bent on pursuing her plan for world domination. As evidence, I present to you the Hello Kitty Netbook."
I thought having its own line of digital cameras is more than enough for the geeks. Now the netbook, the latest nerds must have gadget, is also not spared?
Then I came this article at the CNET Asia.
"After months underground, during which time she released only a pixellated propaganda video, the felicitous feline has surfaced once again, bent on pursuing her plan for world domination. As evidence, I present to you the Hello Kitty Netbook."
I thought having its own line of digital cameras is more than enough for the geeks. Now the netbook, the latest nerds must have gadget, is also not spared?




No comments:
Post a Comment