Finally, I get to upgrade my PC display to a 22" LCD monitor, a Benq G2200W. I have to brave through the crowd at Sitex yesterday to get it at a low price of only $219. Bo bian lah, IT show usually last day will have big price slash :P
I love my new LCD so much. The images are so sharp and clear. The color is so brilliant plus so much display room. Wanted to upgrade it since last year and watch the price drop from $400 plus. I say it was really worth the wait.
As for Sitex, I went there at 11am, the time when the "exhibition" starts (I am not kiasu hor, there're people standing by the door even before it has open). Not many people compare to previous IT shows last day experience. Maybe it's because of the economic downturn, most people are just walking around checking out the prices and cautious about their spending.
Wanted to check out the netbooks (one of my targets for next year. Hehehe) but there are some many promoters surrounding the booth that I can't even get a chance to go near a netbook without being pester by them.
Speaking of booth, I also notice the exhibitors are cutting cost. There are no booth babes walking around distributing brouchers. One less reason to visit IT shows now :(
After I got home, I help out in doing some housework (must do something to keep wife happy before playing my toys mah :D) before doing the changing of guards with my PC display.
Angie reward me with a nice bowl of Pulut Hitam, another new item in her ever expanding menu. Quite tasty on her first try. Yummy. *slurpp*
I love my new LCD so much. The images are so sharp and clear. The color is so brilliant plus so much display room. Wanted to upgrade it since last year and watch the price drop from $400 plus. I say it was really worth the wait.
As for Sitex, I went there at 11am, the time when the "exhibition" starts (I am not kiasu hor, there're people standing by the door even before it has open). Not many people compare to previous IT shows last day experience. Maybe it's because of the economic downturn, most people are just walking around checking out the prices and cautious about their spending.
Wanted to check out the netbooks (one of my targets for next year. Hehehe) but there are some many promoters surrounding the booth that I can't even get a chance to go near a netbook without being pester by them.
Speaking of booth, I also notice the exhibitors are cutting cost. There are no booth babes walking around distributing brouchers. One less reason to visit IT shows now :(
After I got home, I help out in doing some housework (must do something to keep wife happy before playing my toys mah :D) before doing the changing of guards with my PC display.
Angie reward me with a nice bowl of Pulut Hitam, another new item in her ever expanding menu. Quite tasty on her first try. Yummy. *slurpp*
No comments:
Post a Comment