
After watching how Manchester United shoot themselves in the foot and get thrash by Liverpool, I have terrible time sleeping last time. I just can't comprehend how we managed to throw the game away after taking the lead and end up losing 4-1. At Old Trafford, our home ground some more.
We had it coming. After winning with some sloppy play for the past few weeks. I know we have it coming. I never thought it will be this bad. I guess I got to thank the following people for making me lose sleep
Thanks Vidic for choosing to have your worse performance in this season at such an important game
Thanks Rooney for saying the hate thing before this match to fire up the opposition.
Thanks Evra for making a unnecessary tackle on Gerard resulting in a penalty for Liverpool to take the lead right before half time
Thanks to Carrick n Anderson for all their miss passes and letting the Reds overrun our midfield.
And finally, Thank you Liverpool for bringing Man Utd team back to ground. Now, they will wake up from their dreams and start to get serious in their play
P.S.: I never gonna watch Man Utd match when I am at my parent's place no matter how big the match is. Seems like everytime that I do that, they will lose. Either I rush home to watch or dun watch at all. >:(
We had it coming. After winning with some sloppy play for the past few weeks. I know we have it coming. I never thought it will be this bad. I guess I got to thank the following people for making me lose sleep
Thanks Vidic for choosing to have your worse performance in this season at such an important game
Thanks Rooney for saying the hate thing before this match to fire up the opposition.
Thanks Evra for making a unnecessary tackle on Gerard resulting in a penalty for Liverpool to take the lead right before half time
Thanks to Carrick n Anderson for all their miss passes and letting the Reds overrun our midfield.
And finally, Thank you Liverpool for bringing Man Utd team back to ground. Now, they will wake up from their dreams and start to get serious in their play
P.S.: I never gonna watch Man Utd match when I am at my parent's place no matter how big the match is. Seems like everytime that I do that, they will lose. Either I rush home to watch or dun watch at all. >:(
No comments:
Post a Comment