Dun know if it is due to the stress from work. Lately, the music I am listening to are getting louder, heavier and more hardcore. Breaking Benjamin, Slipknot, Disturbed and Static-X...
I love it the most when I can hear the heavy bass pounding in the background. With the music blasting in my ear, I seems to transport into another place where I can release all the pent up pressure inside me. All that rage inside that we cannot express in my normal life.
For some, these are noise to them and it only give them headache listening to such music. For me, it is a stress reliever. Sometimes it even clear my headache and helps me focus. I guess it what people say, one man's meat is another's poison.
So what's your poison?
I love it the most when I can hear the heavy bass pounding in the background. With the music blasting in my ear, I seems to transport into another place where I can release all the pent up pressure inside me. All that rage inside that we cannot express in my normal life.
For some, these are noise to them and it only give them headache listening to such music. For me, it is a stress reliever. Sometimes it even clear my headache and helps me focus. I guess it what people say, one man's meat is another's poison.
So what's your poison?
No comments:
Post a Comment