
Took the train to town this morning. When I board the train, I notice that though most of the seats are taken, the priority reserved seats are left empty.
Maybe Singaporeans are starting to become more gracious. Maybe the PCK video helps? Or maybe it's the little reserved sign that deterred people from taking the seat. Whatever the reasons, I am not sure will it stays like this especially when the train starts to become more crowded.
Maybe Singaporeans are starting to become more gracious. Maybe the PCK video helps? Or maybe it's the little reserved sign that deterred people from taking the seat. Whatever the reasons, I am not sure will it stays like this especially when the train starts to become more crowded.
2 comments:
you are lucky, i never get the chance to see the seat unoccupied.
@chillycraps: Like I said, when the cabin starts to get crowded, the seat will eventually be taken. Theoretically, only needy ones should occupy the seats as seen in my trip in Taiwan. I dun mind people occupying the seat as long as they give it up when the need arises.
Post a Comment