This is it. Today will mark down in our history as the date that will change our country's future. For better or worse, I don't know. For the past 9 days, we especially the residents of Aljunied has been threaten, tempted, given the sympathy card and even apologized. I don't know about the others, but I am sure not convinced by all this. Even Angie, who usually don't bother about such things started to read up on this elections. This is after I told her this election is not about us but about our boys' future and how we can determine it.
We don't want any change of government, we just want an alternative voice in parliament. Someone there to ensure that responsibilities are taken and policies are made with the people, not the country's growth, in their mind. The speech by Sean Pean below in the movie Fair Game holds true to our situation now. The responsibilities of a country is not in the hands of a privilege few. It should be our responsibilities. I do hope my fellow country will the right thing.
We don't want any change of government, we just want an alternative voice in parliament. Someone there to ensure that responsibilities are taken and policies are made with the people, not the country's growth, in their mind. The speech by Sean Pean below in the movie Fair Game holds true to our situation now. The responsibilities of a country is not in the hands of a privilege few. It should be our responsibilities. I do hope my fellow country will the right thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment