Sunday, June 26, 2011

Too Small Also No Good

Whoever the creators/designers are, why do they want to create the Micro-USB connector? It is so damn difficult to connect to a Micro-USB port. I recently changed to the Samsung Galaxy Ace Android phone after my patience ran out on my iPhone 3G (yes the one without the S) sluggish performance with IOS4. The problem now is Samsung handphone uses the Micro-USB connectors which is damn difficult to plug in. I always end up trying to figure the orientation and alignment. Yeah, I am that stupid. Yes, it's small and slim but at least they should make it in such that there is a clear distinguish between either side mah. I am so afraid that one day I will damage the connector.

1 comment:

chillycraps said...

yeah i find the micro-USB a bit fragile...

good thing is, my nokia e72 has both usb port and the old pin-type charging port :)