Where is my iPhone 5?
So much for the long wait. After all the speculations and delays, we more or less got back the same thing. If you still don't get what am I hinting at, I am talking about the release of the
The new iPhone makes me wonder, has Apple start to slacken? Are they moving down the usual path? The path where once a company becomes too successful, they start to be less innovative and make minor upgrades to keep the business going? Just look at Motorola, they once riding on the waves of their successful Razr phones. But their lack of effort to come out with better products, concentrating on little changes in every new releases, led to their downfall. Motorola is still around, but no longer the No. 2 mobile phones maker in the world. Just making phones using OTHER people's platform.
I say for all the secrecy Apple like to have on their new products, this time it backfires on them. Nevertheless, the iPhone 4GS will still be a hot seller. As for me, I'm at a crossroad of whether should I upgrade to iPhone 4GS when my contract ends next March or wait for iPhone 5, if it will ever come out, and continue to use my Galaxy Ace.
No comments:
Post a Comment