Finally it is the weekend and you thought you can finally break away from all the stress at work. You grab the Straits Times (ST) and its all propaganda news of the the minister's pay raise. At the single moment, everything goes back to depression. Not a single report of opposition to the pay raise. In my opinion, other than the sports page, our national newspaper is no difference to the government newsletter. All craps! Dun you find it funny that our government can debate over the monthly amount to give to our poor and elderly but able to pass the motion for the pay raise easily?
Thankfully, there is the internet, where we see all netizens raise their voice about this issue. I find it is a good way to vent our frustrations. There no point to raising our voice to the government. As Insane Polygons points out rightfully, there's is nothing we can do cause nobody is gonna listen. So the so called "middle-class" family like mine have to stick it in. I sometimes wonder maybe I made a mistake in not taking up our previous company offer of relocation to Vancouver. At least, I can get away from all these bullshits.
Here's a Parliament Transcript by Slyvia Lim on the Minister's Pay which I doubt you will see it in the papers or news.
Read on the comments on MrBrown post on Insane Polygons' views.
Thankfully, there is the internet, where we see all netizens raise their voice about this issue. I find it is a good way to vent our frustrations. There no point to raising our voice to the government. As Insane Polygons points out rightfully, there's is nothing we can do cause nobody is gonna listen. So the so called "middle-class" family like mine have to stick it in. I sometimes wonder maybe I made a mistake in not taking up our previous company offer of relocation to Vancouver. At least, I can get away from all these bullshits.
Here's a Parliament Transcript by Slyvia Lim on the Minister's Pay which I doubt you will see it in the papers or news.
Read on the comments on MrBrown post on Insane Polygons' views.
No comments:
Post a Comment