1. My colleague taught me that a good way to get handphone numbers of the ladies in your office is to delete all your contacts in your phone.
2. I found out that peanuts are cheaper than a token sum of money.
3. I learn that the raise of the GST and the minister's pay is just a coincidence. It is important for Singaporeans to understand the difference and the reason for the pay increment
4. It is better to donate your pay increment to charity than keeping it in government funds to support the poor and low income group. Why din they donate half of their pay? Should be better right? Hmm...
5. A S$50 increase in monthly rank allowance is alot.
6. I learn that by withdrawing its fee guidelines for doctors by the Singapore Medical Association, we will be better charge for our medical consultations.
2. I found out that peanuts are cheaper than a token sum of money.
3. I learn that the raise of the GST and the minister's pay is just a coincidence. It is important for Singaporeans to understand the difference and the reason for the pay increment
4. It is better to donate your pay increment to charity than keeping it in government funds to support the poor and low income group. Why din they donate half of their pay? Should be better right? Hmm...
5. A S$50 increase in monthly rank allowance is alot.
6. I learn that by withdrawing its fee guidelines for doctors by the Singapore Medical Association, we will be better charge for our medical consultations.
No comments:
Post a Comment