
We, humans, are a funny bunch of creature. We always think of these two words and imagine what will have been if we walk down the other path.
"What if I enter my trade here, then I will be rich now"
"What if I made the other decisions then, we will not end up this way"
"What if I buy all combinations for my 4D, then I will strike first prize"
The grass is greener on the other side. We always like to think of the good things that may happen if you made the other decision. The other decision is always right and always leads to better things in life.
I always thought how nice it will be if there is a time machine and I can make all the wrong things right. But have we ever thought what if the other way is no better of than what we are experiencing now? We know things are better at the other side cause it has happen already. But at that point of time when the decision is made, we never know what will happen next.
By circling on the same spot thinking of what might have been, we are getting nowhere. We only make ourselves more confused and frustrated. Move on. Ya, I admit it's easier to say than do. Truth is I am a very pessimistic person, that's why I am writing this to change my mentality.
I want to live with the motto of No Regrets. No regrets in which ever path I choose. It's my own choice, I have to face it. As they say, "You made your bed, now lie in it". Why always have to think of the negative side, maybe it is a right decision, just that you may not realize it yet. Make the best with what we got. It won't rain all the time, the sky won't fall forever...
"What if I enter my trade here, then I will be rich now"
"What if I made the other decisions then, we will not end up this way"
"What if I buy all combinations for my 4D, then I will strike first prize"
The grass is greener on the other side. We always like to think of the good things that may happen if you made the other decision. The other decision is always right and always leads to better things in life.
I always thought how nice it will be if there is a time machine and I can make all the wrong things right. But have we ever thought what if the other way is no better of than what we are experiencing now? We know things are better at the other side cause it has happen already. But at that point of time when the decision is made, we never know what will happen next.
By circling on the same spot thinking of what might have been, we are getting nowhere. We only make ourselves more confused and frustrated. Move on. Ya, I admit it's easier to say than do. Truth is I am a very pessimistic person, that's why I am writing this to change my mentality.
I want to live with the motto of No Regrets. No regrets in which ever path I choose. It's my own choice, I have to face it. As they say, "You made your bed, now lie in it". Why always have to think of the negative side, maybe it is a right decision, just that you may not realize it yet. Make the best with what we got. It won't rain all the time, the sky won't fall forever...
"The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows...
...it ain't about how hard you hit.
It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.
How much you can take and keep moving forward.
That's how winning is done!" - Rocky in Rocky Balboa (2006)
No comments:
Post a Comment