Thursday, November 26, 2009

A Rage Filled Day

Have you ever felt like nothing works for you, as if the whole world is against you and everything you do is not right, so much so that you are filled with an unquenchable rage?

I had one today. It all started with the lost of all my trading profits the previous night. All the hard work for the past few months gone. I thought I have trained to control my emotions on this, but I guess the loss is too much for me to take.

With the rage still burning inside, I went to work and things got worse. I don't know if it is the fire that blinded me, but I feel that everything incident is going against my way. This is not help by all the lousy management planning and constant reminders from the managers to update all the meaningless issue status.

My rage reach a boiling point that I really wanted to throw in my resignation letter, follow by bashing my boss head in. But I didn't thanks to a phone call from Angie. So now, I sitting here, simmering down, writing this entry.

2 comments:

chillycraps said...

*pat pat*

tiger4™ said...

@chillycraps: *Sigh* *sob... sob...*